Friday, May 06, 2005

And again

Another planful day yesterday. Pilates in the morning, water all day. Didn’t get supper till around 9:30, which is decidedly not perfect. But it consisted of a big salad, carrots and yogurt dip, some cheese and crackers, hummus and pita and some pineapple (still eating appetizers, after the Professor’s birthday party last weekend. That’s the last of them, though, thank god.) Again, not perfect, but far from a crisis.

And this morning, though I slept it till NINE O’CLOCK, I still managed to get the yoga tape done (as well as the dishes, and I remembered to take my vitamins, too), and walk to work.

And now, after a light sushi lunch and some fresh fruit, I’m working on the water thing. Bit by bit, I’m going to get this bitch done.

One way or another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home