Friday, October 15, 2004

The hang of it

I seem to be getting it. Yesterday, there was pasta at lunch, and brown rice and whole wheat pita at supper. And then I went to meet AJ for a drink, and ended up sharing a half-litre of red, plus eating some unbearably delicious roasted eggplant and tomato dip with really, really good warmed Persian flatbread.

It was all super good eating, but more bread products than I'd planned on. So today? Red River for breakfast, salad the size of my head, plus fruit, plus veggie soup for lunch. And supper tonight is a seafood soup, so no starches there.

Apparently, this is how it's supposed to go. You know, when you stop and think about it, that just isn't that hard to comprehend.

Oh, this is so going to bite me on the ass when winter descends and I'm back in my own house, and the Professor is out rocking out with his bad self and it's just me and the french fries from Randy's around the corner crying to me to come get them. Heh. I should remember this entry so I can reread it and curse myself for being such a relentless pollyanna up-with-people know-it-all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home